Thursday, October 22, 2009

The American Foreign Policy Project: Focus on Iran



17 comments:

Anonymous said...

A new showdown looms in Iran this week, as the regime and its intrepid opposition gear up for what may be their biggest street confrontation since the protests that followed the disputed June 12 presidential election. The latest face-off is scheduled for Wednesday, when Iran commemorates the 30th anniversary of the U.S. embassy takeover by radical students. In an ironic twist, however, instead of the traditional festival of America-bashing, students across the country are being summoned to mark the event with a protest against their own government.

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1933805,00.html?xid=rss-world-huffpo

토토사이트 추천 said...

This is really Interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. Keep it up for good post here.

카지노사이트 추천 said...

Found this interesting post to read. I really enjoy it!! Pretty great article.

카지노사이트 said...

Wonderful job. I really enjoyed this blog of yours, Too cool to have like this.

메이저사이트 추천 said...

Hey pretty!! Thanks for posting, You have great blog here. keep it up.

토토사이트 추천 said...

Brief but Very accurate info. A must read post. Thanks for make it free to read

토토사이트 추천 said...

This is a very interesting article. Please, share more like this! Keep blogging.

신용카드현금화 said...

Actually quite Helpful data accessible here, Thanks This is very interesting article,

소액결제현금화 said...

Very accurate info, Appreciate you for sharing this blog. A must read post here.

카지노사이트 said...


Thank you for the useful information.

바카라사이트 said...


I learned a lot while reading.

신용카드 현금화 said...


The content is quite interesting.

대출 중개 사이트 said...


I enjoyed reading your post.

대출 중개 사이트 said...


The explanation is specific, so it is helpful.

토토사이트 said...

Thanks for sharing this type of useful articles to read, have a good day.

바카라사이트 said...

Nicee post!! Thanks for sharing this quality information with us

메이저사이트 said...

I must say you are an incredible writer, I love the way that you describe the things